Join the Planned Giving Council of Central Pennsylvania
The Planned Giving Council of Central Pennsylvania is a group of professionals committed to promoting charitable gifts to qualified non-profit organizations. Our primary purposes include:
- To provide a forum for communication and a clearinghouse for information about planned giving issues.
- To create and further an awareness of regulatory and legislative issues affecting the non-profit sector.
- To advance the education and professional expertise of PGC members.
- To encourage inter-disciplinary interaction of members and other allied professionals.
- To help enhance planned giving as a profession and provide mutual support to the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP), of which we are a member council.
Your membership benefits include:
- Lunch & Learn Programs
- Member Discount for lunch program and all other local programs, events and activities.
- Affordable Continuing Education Programs.
- Mentors available for career guidance and professional development.
- Access to all membership benefits of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners.
As a member of the Planned Giving Council of Central Pennsylvania, you will join a growing group of professionals who work daily with charitable giving. Our members are staff, board members of local non-profit charitable organizations, as well as, professional advisors including accountants, attorneys, bankers, financial planners, insurance agents, investment advisors, and other community leaders.
We are affiliated with the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP), the source for education, research and advocacy for professionals who have a role in designing and implementing charitable gift planning. CGP and the Planned Giving Council of Central Pennsylvania collaborate to offer complementary benefits and resources for members. Together, we give members at all levels the knowledge and connections they need to thrive in their local communities, as well as the broader field of charitable giving.
We offer an individual membership, which is renewed each year on your anniversary date. When you join or renew, you create a username and password that give you instant access to your member benefits.
We invite multiple members of an organization to join our organizations, although we do not offer organizational memberships or discounts on multiple individual memberships. Memberships are transferable within an organization. Read more about our transfer policy.